Sunday, August 23, 2015

Long-awaited re-release! Finally...it's here!

"The Other Side: Melinda's Story" is back!

Melinda's family is dead, killed for information that is hidden deep within her mind. Her father tries to warn her from the 'Other Side' that she is in danger from the killers who want what only she can give them. Committed to Skyview Haven, she must determine if the 'Other Side' truly exists or if it is a trick of her heart and mind. With time running out Melinda must determine who she can trust. Is it the ghosts of her family, a boy who may not be who he appears to be, or the doctor who is determined to cure her? Can she figure out the truth before it is too late?

AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 18, 2015
See the book trailer: https://youtu.be/G8YNyCg6kCE

A paralegal by day, I'm an author by night. Apart from being an award winning author for my short story “Cut,” it's been said that I have appeared in a blaze and made my mark on the literary world with my Ivanovich series and now my Other Side series. (You be the judge)

I am the founder and owner of Editing by Starr. I was an executive editor for Suspense Magazine. I've been interviewed in the newspaper and on the radio with relation to my fiction work. I have been a co-host on Suspense Radio.

Please see more on my editing service at www.editing.queenwriter.com or read more about her at www.QueenWriter.com.

No comments:

Blog Gadget