Thursday, September 25, 2014

Announcement

This announcement comes with partial happiness and partial melancholy. I have retired at Executive Editor of Suspense Magazine. While I ruminate and reminisce about the years I've given to the magazine, I recall that mostly I must thank you, the contributors to and the fans and readers of the magazine. Without you, the magazine could not have been successful. So thank you all for your years of readership.

My retirement as Executive Editor is allowing me the opportunity to further and more completely devote my time writing and delivering to everyone tales of enjoyment.

The Other Side series is proving to be more successful than I hoped. Some of you may have already seen the Press Release about signing with The Wild Rose Press, the Black Rose line. I am looking forward to working with them and bringing to my fans and readers more delightful paranormal dilemmas. So stay tuned for more announcements.

As always, feel free to email me directly at sreina@queenwriter.com with any questions or of course, submit your comments here. 

Starr Gardinier Reina

No comments:

Blog Gadget