Tuesday, June 10, 2014

QueenWriter is now Offering Editing Services!

Editing by Starr Reina

As most of you know, I have been editing for some time. I'm one of the editors for Suspense Publishing, as well as the executive editor of Suspense Magazine. While I love those positions and am not leaving them, I am adding to my repertoire. 

I am now offering both proofreading and editing services. You will find this information on the website (www.editing.queenwriter.com), but I'll summarize here.

My proofreading services include simple needs such as: grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting. If you feel your work requires more, such as consistency and flow, please see the Editing level.

My editing services include all of the above-mentioned proofreading services, as well as reference checks, logic, clarity, structure, flow, editor's cover letter, editor's report, and editing support for three (3) months. Additionally, the editing of (not creation of) your synopsis letter and query letter are part of this package. 

My rates are very reasonable. For more information, please visit www.editing.queenwriter.com, email me at editing@queenwriter.com, or call me at (818) 401-7854.

I look forward to being of assistance to you.

No comments:

Blog Gadget